Thank you for your patient!
DURING COVID-19 CLASS ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS
To help you continue your practice
During this time, we will pause all unlimited passes and offer extended expiration dates on class passes should that become needed once we get back into the studio. All passes and tickets will be extended up to 4 months when we are ready to have class!
Temporary class attendee requirements
- All students will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the studio.
- Students must bring your own yoga mats. Yogaloha will no longer provide free use of mats for class until we restart providing free studio yoga mats.
- Mindbody online booking is required. Download the Mindbody App if you do not have it and we will update your passes on your account to use. Without reservation we cannot allow you to take a class. Also please help us to make a reservation mindfully! If you make one and no show, you take someone’s spot. Please cancel your spot if you decide not to come (no cancellation fee). If you continue skipping your class without cancellation more than 2 times, we won’t let you make a reservation anymore. So be careful.
- Place your mat on the taped area which is situated 6 feet apart.
- Do not even try to take a class if you feel sick and stay home. Your temperature will be taken at the door, and you will be sent home if you have a fever.
- Sanitize your hands before you enter the studio.
We will keep you updated when we will be able to open the studio again and see you guys soon to connect!
Love with aloha,